Duration : 02 Nights & 03 Days
Code : EWHNEP 01
- Hotel Info
- Important Information
- Book Tour Now
- Customize Your Itinerary
- Currency Calculator
Hotels Recommended Or Similar:
The following points are to be noted for Child Rate
** Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
** Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB.
(Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked)
Day 01 : Arrival Kathmandu
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to the hotel .Dayfree in and around Kathmandu city.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : In Kathmandu
After breakfast proceed for half day sightseeing, Visit The famous Pashupatinath & Swoyambhunath. Later visit to Patan or Bhaktapur , It’s an ancient city and is renowned for its elegant art, fabulous culture, colorful festivals, traditional dances and indigenous lifestyle of Newari community,Rest of the evening free for individual activities.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Departure From Kathmandu
After breakfast , Later departure & transfer to the Katmandu airport for onwards journey.-Tour Ends with sweet memories
Nepal is a landlocked country in Southern Asia, between China and India. It is one of the most fascinating countries in the world with its natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, towering Pagodas, spectacular Himalayan Ranges with worlds highest peaks It contains eight of the world's 10 highest peaks, including Mount Everest - the world's tallest - on the border with Tibet.
The Himalaya's most sophisticated urban cultures took shape here, in the three great mini kingdoms of the Kathmandu Valley - Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur - home to a world-class artistic and architectural heritage. Behind the Vishnu shrine of Ichangu Narayan, northwest of Swayambhunath in the Kathmandu Valley, rises the 'Abode of Snows' (Himalaya in Sanskrit), a magnet for trekkers and mountaineers the world over. For a relatively small country, Nepal has a diverse landscape, ranging from the humid Terrain plains in the south to the mountainous Himalayas in the north, which makes it a major tourist destination. Nepal is a hot favorite among trekkers and mountaineers
Himalayan Region :
Height of the region varies from 4,877 meters and 8,848 meters, the snow line of about 488 848 meters. Trekking in Nepal has become burning topic in travel and tourism sectors due to complicated geographical in Nepal.
Hilly Region :
This sector represents about 64 percent of the area. Mahabharata range, which rises to 4,877 meters forms. It is located south of Churriana a smaller area, which varies in height from 610 meters to 1524 meters.
The lowland Terai region, which has a width of about 26 to 32 km and a maximum altitude of 305 meters, occupies about 17 percent of the total. Kechanakawal, the lowest point of the country, with a height of 70 meters lies in Jhapa district in eastern Terai.
All this is an interesting fact that there is no limit vacation travel to and through Nepal. In addition, in December and January, when winter is the most difficult, is processed by the bright sun and brilliant views. Winter days often begin in mist, which can last until noon. Then, suddenly, as if by magic, the fog disappears bringing snowy peaks ahead, cool and gleaming white against the blue sky
Nepal experiences four seasons of spring (March-May), summer (June-August), autumn (September to November) and winter (December-February).The climate is varied ranging from sub-tropical Terai to the dry temperate and alpine in the northern beaches of the Himalayas. In the Terai, the hottest part of the country, summer temperatures can rise to 40c. The climate is warm and humid. In the Midmountain region, summer weather is temperate, with temperatures around 25-27C. Winter temperatures range from 7C to 23C in the Terai and below zero to -12c in the and valleys. The region north of the Himalayas has an alpine climate. Kathmandu Valley has a pleasant climate with average summer temperatures and winter like 19c to 23c and 2c to 7c,
Tips on Nepal Tour:-
1. The form of greeting in Nepal is “Namaste" and is performed by joining the palms together.
2. Before entering a Nepalese home, temple, and Stupa remember to remove your shoes
3. Be careful not to use your spoon, fork or a hand being used for your eating to touch other's food, plate, cooking utensil or the serving dish. Do not eat from other people's plate and do not drink from other people's bottle or glass. It is considered impure by the Nepalese.
4. Never touch anything with your feet. This is considered an offence among Nepalese.
5. While travelling dress appropriately. Women should especially avoid dressing in skimpy outfits.
6. Seek permission first before entering a Hindu temple. Many Hindu temples do not allow westerners or non-Hindus to enter. Leather articles are prohibited to be take inside the temple precinct.
7. Walking around temples or stupas is traditionally done clockwise.
8. Take photographs only after receiving permission for the object or person being photographed.
9. Public displays of affection between man and woman are frowned upon. Do not do something that is totally alien to our environment.
10. Remember, many times, when a person shakes his head from left to right, he may mean "YES"
11. Develop a genuine interest to meet and talk to Nepalese people and respect their local customs
All cancellations are to be communicated in writing, & will attract a sum of INR 1500.00 minimum. Beside the forfeiture of the deposit amount, a further charge will be levied if notice of cancellation is received within 15 days prior to the operation of the booked tour as per the following.
|When Cancellation is Made||Charges|
|30 Days more prior to the operation of the booked tour||Cancellation Charges Nil|
|30-21 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||20% of total tour Price|
|20-15 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||50% of total tour Price|
|14-07 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour||75% of total tour Price|
|06-0 Days Prior to the operation of the booked tour||100% of total tour Price|
All cancellation charges will be furthermost subject to the consideration of those engaged in arranging the itinerary. We will use all our powers to erase the cancellation charges and negotiate for the lowest possible charges.
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible), but some hotels only provide a roll out bed and have no provision of an extra bed Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is NAC and is available for point to point services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the specific schedule of respective program.
- In case any services are miss due to delay in departure, the operator will not be responsible for any refunds.
- Child sharing parents room will not be provided an extra bed.
- All prevailing State and Government taxes applicable on accommodation and transport. In case of any hike in the taxes a surcharge will be applicable.
- Suggested hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking. In case the same is not available, then the best similar category will be provided.
- The tour cost is not refundable at any cause, once tour starts Under any circumstances like due to bad weather, bad road, strike or band and security related reason.
- Tourist will carry their luggage at own risk and responsibility; East Wind Holiday Tours Pvt.Ltd does not hold any responsibility for any loss of luggage during the tour.
Special Note :
The above Packages are designed in good faith are subject to standard but except Force Majeure conditions. We will not be responsible for any delay of flight or cancellation for any reason whatsoever. All the additional expenses on this account by the pax towards boarding, lodging & transportation will be borne by the client directly. We shall not be responsible for any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss, and/or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused. We are not responsible for any sort of baggage mishandling/loss/damage.
Supplement Meal Cost : (Inclusive of all Taxes & VAT)
|Premium(5*)||Rs.1000/- Per Meal (Lunch/dinner)|
|Luxury (4*)||Rs.800/- Per Meal (Lunch/dinner)|
|Superior(3*)||Rs.650/- Per Meal (Lunch/dinner)|
|Deluxe (2*)||Rs.500/- Per Meal (Lunch/dinner)|
|Standard||Rs.400/- Per Meal (Lunch/dinner)|
Single Room Supplement Cost
Supplement Inter-Destination Flight Fare Per Pax:
(May change without prior notice at the time of travel)
Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu @ Rs.5000/- Per Pax both Way
Kathmandu - Bharatpur - Kathmandu @ Rs.3800/- Per Pax both Way